Sunday, December 04, 2005

The Million Links Project Begins


As far as I know, no blog has a million links to it. I want FUEL NET to be the first million linked blog. Ask your friends, ask your relatives, ask your enemies to link to this blog. If you happen to write for USA TODAY, VIBE, THE SOURCE, WALL STREET JOURNAL, TIME etc. do a write-up of this blog. I need the support. The steering column in my 1992 Dodge Spirit has broken and I need it fixed.

Is a million links too much to ask for? The content is here and growing. I now post three times a week. Three. That is not a typo. Three times a week.

This blog is about energy and how we deal with it. I deal with it with humor. I hope to you have fun with this blog.

16 WAYS TO DRIVE TRAFFIC TO YOUR BLOG---LINK



DAY ONE OF THE MILLION LINKS PROJECT

LINKS SO FAR: NEGATIVE THREE

No comments: