Friday, November 18, 2005

The Structure of Fuel Mode


This post is to let new readers understand the format for Fuel Mode.

Fuel Net is a blog that is dedicated to those who want to find ways to solve our energy problems. I write a brief (some might say not brief enough) description of a story or website that support my goals then link to that page. The links are in red at the bottom of the article. I try to do this with humor and satire but I am serious about the need solve our energy problems. The United States(where I am based), China and India populations are growing at record pace. People are living longer. People love to have sex. These people need energy. (Energy as in gas, electric et al. Not energy to have sex. Although...)

Fuel Mode is not:
1. A place to bash oil companies
2. A place to bash alternative fuel inventors
3. Another site dedicated to Britney Spears

Thanks for your time.

No comments: