Friday, November 18, 2005

How Can You Clean Coal?


During the 2004 presidential campaign, George W Bush said that he supported clean coal technology. I thought to myself "Clean coal? Coal is dirty. The coals I use to cook my barbecue sure are dirty." Then a friend of mine told me, "Hey lame, he ain't talking about that kind of coal." Then I asked, "What kind is he talking about?" "Forget you!" said the friend. Back in the day, we would of gone back to watching "Sportscenter" and forgot about it. The internet has changed all of that. The following are web pages about clean coal technology and what it means for you. As of now, the government (i.e. YOU via your tax dollars) is spending close to 500 million dollars a year on clean coal tech.

FEED ONE The Department of Energy Page
FEED TWO A CNN ARTICLE
FEED THREE A LIST OF SITES WITH DETAILED CLEAN COAL EXPLANATIONS

No comments: