Friday, May 05, 2006

Katie Couric Needs Loan To Buy Gasoline




Recently, Katie Couric, an elf who co-hosts the Today Show, bitched about the high price of gasoline. She stated, "I had to take out a loan to fill up my minivan. It’s crazy." Really, Katie? Katie's current NBC contract pays her $15,000,000 a year. That's 1.2 million dollars a month. 312,000 dollars a week. 44,662 dollars a day. In other words, that's just about enough to pay off my debts.

And if Katie Couric drives a mini-van, I get one million hits a week on this blog. I'm willing to guess that K-Dog has made over 70 million dollars in her life. In other words, the bitch ain't sweating the price of gas.

An Article About The Height-Challenged Today Host with Video

Hate it or love it the underdog's on top And I'm gonna shine homie until my heart stop ---AL ROKER

No comments: